Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday, March 2

Things I wanted: a giant coffee ($4)

Image result for giant coffee

Things I thought about: I received a coupon in the mail for $15 off anything at any of the Ann Taylor stores because it is my birthday month. I imagine I will go to the Loft Outlet and try my best to get something for $14.99 and not $15.01. It is also 40% off housewares at Savers today. Too bad I can't go.

Image result for colored glassware


Comments: Not stopping into stores to pick up one thing or another will require a better grocery list.

Running total saved by not buying the things I wanted: $9

1 comment:

  1. This is auch an awesome idea! I have thought of doing something similar in the past, and always chickened out. I mean, no Dunkin???? But I bet at the end of March you will have saved a few hundred (yeah, hundred) dollars. Money for vacations!!!!

    ReplyDelete