Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sunday, March 6 - Wednesday, March 9

It has very quickly become less noticeable that I am not letting myself buy things, and I have noticed some good habits that have come of it (in a very short time!). I was at Target for some work purchases (paid for by work) and didn't buy any gum or other snacks at checkout. The main thing that I am wanting once (or more than once) each day is coffee from a coffee shop. I have been drinking coffee at work and at home, so I am not going without. To me, this shows that getting coffee while out and about it much more about the ritual and the experience than it is the acual coffee itself. And the less I do it, the more it will be a wonderful treat when I do. I look forward to that first cup in April!

Things I wanted: Ancient Jasper Potters' Choice ($12), 2 new sports bras ($25), new gym pants ($20)

Image result for ancient jasper
Image result for funky yoga pants

Running total saved by not buying the things I wanted: $145

No comments:

Post a Comment