Friday, March 4, 2016

Thursday, March 3 & Friday, March 4

Things I wanted: Colin saved me on Thursday from spending money. I received a lovely email from World Music/CRASHarts with a 20% off coupon for my birthday month. Some of the upcoming events look really great, and I would have purchased some tickets with the tiniest bit of encouragement! ($40) I also really wanted Starbucks after an emergency trip to the dentist. It was right next door! ($4) And lastly, I need to give myself some credit for not buying lunch at work this week. Normally, I would have bought a chicken Caesar wrap at least three of the five days, along with seltzers and other snacks. ($35)

Home

  Image result for starbucks

Things I thought about: Pottery supplies. I also received a 15% off coupon from Anthropologie for my birthday. Apparently you are supposed to spend a lot in the month you were born. (Enticing coupon total = 3)

Running total saved by not buying the things I wanted: $88

No comments:

Post a Comment